Level 1 Arcade Bar is looking for the best of the best! Want to be part of an exciting and FUN environment? Then you've found the last bar job you'll ever need! We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and experienced HIGH VOLUME line cooks to help serve up our tasty food menu! You have to love having fun and being surrounded by amazing arcade and pinball machines! We treat our employees like family, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then apply online below.
Why Level 1 Arcade Bar?
That's easy, we are totally RAD! We are a family and treat each other as such. There’s tons of earning potential and incentives; not to mention opportunities for growth. We have company outings to continue to build our culture and reward everyone for doing a great job day in and day out. You will be required to beat one of the owners at one of our arcade machines to prove your worthiness. Just kidding... or are we?
What are we looking for?
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a busboy, washer, waiter, cook, or relevant work experience
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of the shift, able to bend and kneel through the shift and be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds or more
- Must have a positive personality, motivated, knowledgeable and reliable (being awesome at arcade games is a plus )
- Looking for day and night staff, weekdays and weekends
Job Duties Include:
- Set up, clean, and organizie work stations
- Prepare ingredients for the shift; wash vegetables, chop, season meat, etc.
- Prepare oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Take orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cook order according to food health and safety standards
- Handle multiple food orders at one time
- Monitor multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dress order for presentation
- Ensure each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Deliver food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Store all food properly
- Sanitize and clean work stations and utensils
- Monitor other cooks and team members
- Assist other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed