Level 1 Arcade Bar is looking for the best of the best! Want to be part of an exciting and FUN environment? Then you've found the last bar job you'll ever need! We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and experienced HIGH VOLUME servers to serve up our amazing signature cocktails and delicious food for our customers. You have to love having fun and being surrounded by amazing arcade and pinball machines! We treat our employees like family, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then apply online below.
Why Level 1 Arcade Bar?
That's easy, we are totally RAD! We are a family and treat each other as such. There’s tons of earning potential and incentives; not to mention opportunities for growth. We have company outings to continue to build our culture and reward everyone for doing a great job day in and day out. You will be required to beat one of the owners at one of our arcade machines to prove your worthiness. Just kidding... or are we?
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing and responsible bar staff
- Title 4 certified and Food Handlers card required
- Minimum 1 year server experience in a high volume environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle tense situations with co-workers and customers calmly and rationally
- Must have a positive personality, motivated, knowledgeable and reliable (being awesome at arcade games is a plus )
- Looking for day and night staff, weekdays and weekends
Job Duties Include:
- Serve drinks and food to customers
- Take customers beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system
- Check customer identification and monitor customer drinking
- Be fully aware of the bar and food menu along with their prices
- Ensure knowledge of drink and food promotions and any special offers
- Record orders and collect money
- Ensuring that the bar is fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times
- Establish rapport with customer to build loyal and satisfied customer base
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas
- Assist bartenders with cutting and preparing drink garnishes